Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New Print Release: My Family Tree

One of my reasons for doing the BIG sale was for this print release!  I love looking at my family history line and seeing the names and pictures of those who have gone on before me.  I love hearing stories and picturing my ancestors..what they look like, who they were, and what I recieved from them both in my personality and looks!  It's so fun to dream and imagine.

This print is a perfect way to remind your children where they come from. It's a great way to remember those who have gone on before them..and a great conversation starter!  Later this week I will release the version for a family.




Because of the nature of the print, it will only be available in 11x14 ($14.95), 11x17 ($16.95) , 16x20 ($24.95) and 18x24 ($29.95) prints.


As always, you can customize colors. Let me know in the note to seller what colors you would like.


And remember that for one week only you can buy this print in an 18x24 for $20 plus shipping.! All other sized prints will be 10% off with the code BIG10 at checkout!

How have you kept your ancestors stories alive in your home?