Wednesday, April 6, 2011

a little chick clip {All About Easter}

My next guest I met through the wonderful world of craft gawker. I kept seeing her projects over and over again..loved her style and thought she would be the perfect guest to have for All About Easter.  Meet Sara from Craft Snob:

Hi there. I’m Sara from Craft Snob. Thanks so much, Kiki, for having me!

Making felt chick clips is a fun way to get ready for Easter. All you need is felt, thread, hair clip, glue, and one cute little head to put it on.
 

Isn't it so cute?!


Round up your supplies and hop on over to my blog to get the full tutorial on how to make one!

Thanks, Sara! I can't wait to run over and make a cute little chick! Come back later this afternoon for more Easter magic!:)
Don't forget to enter this weeks giveaways. There are some really fun things to put in your Easter baskets up for grab!  Click on each of the images below to see the details of what are in them and to ENTER!


1 comment:

Jenny Rodriguez said...

Um, yes - I think so!
Love this!!
Will be making this during the girls' nap time for them..
Thanks for sharing!