Thursday, April 14, 2011

Easter Flower Onesie Dress {All About Easter}

Allie from Miss Lovie is our second guest today posting.  I found Miss Lovie awhile ago while hopping from blog to blog one night and her style was so fun, I knew I had to have her on for All About Easter.  Run over to check out her blog and her fun project from today. Here's Allie:


Hi! I'm Allie from Miss Lovie and I cannot tell you how excited I am to be here for the All About Easter Event! I mean, the lineup is incredible and I'm so honored to be included. Thanks so much, Kiki!




                                                      Let's get to the Easter Flower Onesie Dress!




   I'd been dying to use this fabulous Summer Onesie Tutorial from Running With Scissors, but since I don't have children, yet, I needed a guinea pig. Luckily my friend Rachel was willing to let me try out my ideas on her daughter. Thanks Rachel!



 While I wish I could say those sweet flowers were all my idea, I found this tutorial for the Target Flower  Pillow from I Create It and adapted it some to get the look I was going for.
 
Head on over to my blog today to see how I adapted and mixed these two fabulous tutorials to make the Easter Flower Onesie Dress!
 
 
How sweet is this baby?!



Thanks, Allie for your sweet project idea! Head over to her blog to see how to make it!





Don't forget to enter this week's giveaways. There are some really fun items up for grabs..come and check them out. (click on the image!)


No comments: