Saturday, March 12, 2011

Green Week Featuring YOU!






Thanks again for checking in this week for Green week. I had such a fun time sharing a few ideas with you. If you are new to Kiki Creates, WELCOME! I am so glad you are here and hope you come back often and feel inspired when you leave.  If you missed any part of Green week here are a few links to help you out.

And now on to you!  Check out these super fun projects that caught my eye:

A St. Patty's bunting at California Callahans:
a sweet faux tie at Sugar Bee Crafts:
a sweet and simple frame at Auntie Lolo Crafts:
a delicious cake at I am baker:
and incredibly fun St. Patty's day cookies at The Sweet Adventures of SugarBelle:

Hope the rest of your weekend is fabulous!

1 comment:

Auntie Lolo said...

Thank you so much for the feature! This has been such a fun week, I hope you do one for spring too! :)

Lois

www.auntielolocrafts.blogspot.com