Monday, March 7, 2011

Fabric Scrap Art


This first project fits right in for this week..easy, cheap, and quick!  I don't know about you, but I LOVE fabric and always have scraps laying around. I hate wasting.  Here is a fun idea you can incorporate into ANY decor or for ANY holiday!

For this St. Patty's art I simply zigzag stitched a few color together and sewed a piece of coordinating paper onto the fabric. (Sewing paper has been a love of mine for a long time!)  I then took a cute stamp set I have and stamped "lucky" on the paper. I think this whole project took less than 10 minutes from start to finish, and just gives just the right pop of color!
And that's a wrap on today's quick project!

If you liked this post, and I hope you did, become a follower so you don't miss a thing.

No comments: