Monday, February 13, 2012

Goal Time!

Can you believe my little guy is 2 months old?!  Time flies when you are busy and having fun.


As a follow up on my January goals:
I didn't do so well on the home side! ha. Though we did start a few new things with cleaning around the house with the kids that has been amazing.  I did START exercising though. 1 for 3.

BUT, I made up for it on my Blog/shop goals. Did a bunch of downloads for Valentines day. check. (You can find the list on the sidebar) 3 new prints. check. (You can find them in my new shop). Baptism book? CHECK! I designed and had printed a fun and stylish book all for an LDS baptism! I have one in hand and they are BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait to show you all. I will do a whole post all about it and have it in the shop soon. 3 for 3. yay!

 
On to this month:

I know we are halfway through, but how do you like my follow up to my home goals!:) I don't know about you, but I am WAY better when it comes to cooking healthy when I make a menu.  And for my shop goals. 3 new prints..excited for those..and that BABY BOOK. Luckily it is all designed and I will be using the same company that printed the baptism book for this one. Hoping to have a product in hand by the end of the month. (BTW, you can know that I have looked into and visited so many printers of all kinds for this book. We were so close to getting a huge order put in, but I didn't feel good having to charge everyone SO much money ...which is what would have had to be..so I set it down for awhile until I found something that was both affordable and quality!)

What is your February filled with?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

kiki, I LOVE this baby book idea.

plus, i need to share with you a recent workshop i did on Saturday. 2hrs, 20 meals. (not your typically lasagna fare) we just tried our first last night, Smoked Mozzarella and Roasted Tomato pasta, it was delicious! an incredible dinner made in 20 minutes.

xo

Julie said...

Love the baby book! What are you charging? I'm looking for something for my lil man.

Nicole said...

I am so excited for the baby book, I've been wanting it since you showed it during the crafting with the stars competition. SO so glad you'll have it done soon!!!