Wednesday, May 25, 2011

a little more scooby doo.

After deciding we were going to do a Scooby Doo treasure hunt during the party, I decided I at least had to make one thing for the party..and a special bag did just the thing!

I simply took some free Scooby Doo clip art and cut out felt pieces to match it and threw it all together on a bag I made with felt and hot glue. (I love that stuff!):)

After putting 10 together, I decided I was glad I didn't have to go all out for the party. It was a quick little project, but after staying up to decorate and do cupcakes..I was a tired woman today!:)


And yes, my son went easy on me this time. He requested chocolate cupcakes..orange frosting and Scooby Doo. I LOVE SIMPLE!
And they tasted pretty darn great too. My husband did say they were the best chocolate cupcakes he has EVER had!:)  For the Scooby Doo toppers, I bought some Scooby Doo confetti and glued it on toothpicks, then just stuck them in!


All around it was a great party celebrating one great kid!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Peyton sure had a lot of fun! Yes, those cupcakes were delicious. Sorry we took so many! :) We loved them. Peyton even showed me which cupcake was his in the picture. ;) Lincoln is such a great kid. You have a great family. You have done well!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Those scooby doo bags are super cute!

Unknown said...

You have a way of making simple look awesome. Glad that cute (and brilliant) kid had an awesome birthday!