Monday, February 28, 2011

SERIOUS skills.

 There are a lot of things I feel confident at. Photography is NOT one of them.  I think when it comes to photographing people, you have it or you don't. Although I would definitely say I am on the "don't have it" side, I am lucky enough to have incredibly talented friends who are on the top of the "have it" list.

Today I want to introduce you to Melynda from Sweet As Honey Photography.  Not only is she super talented at photography and editing, but super patient and energetic at photo shoots (and believe me, when you are shooting my 3 kids you have to be!).  Before I tell you just how affordable she is, let me show you some of her work.  

I have designed several baby announcements around her pictures and all I can say is WOW! I have never seen such beautiful newborn pictures ever.

She shoots all ages:
From all sides of life:
Love how she captures relationships so well:
and yes, I know this from first hand experience: 
If you are not from Las Vegas, you may want to book a vacation around a photo shoot!:)  If you ARE lucky enough to  live here in the Las Vegas area, let me tell you the run down on a few of her prices:

A Newborn Session- $150
•2 hour session for newborn and parents
•your choice of location: in your home, or in my home studio
•a CD with the best 30-40 edited images (includes color and black and white)

 A Family Session- $150
 •1-1.5 hour session for a family of up to 4 people (each additional person $15)

•a CD with the best 30-40 images (includes color and black and white)

Go check out her website and drool over all of her pics on there.  You can also check out her other prices and specials she has, even for student families!  

In other news, Tausha over at Sassy Style Redesign has a giveaway going on right now from Single Stone Studios. Go HERE to enter.

                                                              Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: