Tuesday, February 28, 2012

free-Printables with Purpose- Strengthen


On Sunday, I taught a lesson at church about supporting our family members.  It got me thinking so much about my life. I love my family. My family now and those who got stuck with me from the beginning. Sometimes I don't show them just how much I do love them though. Sometimes I show my friends a better me than I show my family. I think I forget sometimes just how much they put up with me and it makes me reflect on what I can do more.  On Monday, I also taught this lesson to my sweet little babies at our family night activity (we do this every Monday night).  And we have come up with a fun activity that I will tell you about in a minute.
I love this quote by Marvin J. Ashton:
This quote by Dieter F. Uchtdorf I adore:

Sometimes I get caught up in quality vs. quantity, and truly think both are absolutely important when we talk about time with our family, but that quantity is SO important! How else will we KNOW our children..their concerns, their successes,etc.  Being there is so important.

This scripture pinned exactly how the Lord feels about it:

There is no question when He says "all", right?!  And so that is what our family is focusing on.  Stregthening each other in ALL we do and say. We are having a fun time with these hearts.  Each time we do something for someone in our family, a small heart is placed where it took place. I hope to see them plastered all over my home, and I know for one as this happens that those bonds between my sons and daughter and between us and them will be stronger than ever. Never in my life do I love and care for someone more than when I serve them.
These printables are free with the hope that you will put them in your home as a reminder of how important it is to support and strengthen those around you!  Each of the prints is a 4x6 and I made up a whole sheet of hearts in case you want to see them placed all over your home as well.:)


I hope I am not alone in this.:) I'm off to use a few hearts myself.

Pin It

5 comments:

JULIE said...

So wonderful. I can't wait to get this started with my kids. What a great lesson! Thank you for sharing this, and the great prints.

Megan McKenzie said...

LOVE these! Thank you!!!!!!!

Shan said...

Love these little hearts! I can think of one little girls backpack they will make an appearance in soon!

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Thanks for these. I love the men you quoted so much--I think I want to make printables with half they say!!! Marvin J. Ashton is quite amazing to me--he has SO MANY things he's said that have really made an impact on me. But so has President Uchtdorf! Thanks for the inspiration!

Cailean said...

These are so great! I love the design! Is it possible to get there "therefore, strenghthen" one in 8x10 size?