Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Gratitude {Discounted Downloadable Print}

Time has seemed to be flying by around here. We are halfway through November and I feel like it just started. With just over 3 weeks until my due date, I am remembering past pregnancies. Like at 3:30 this morning when I woke up and couldn't sleep anymore. Fun stuff. I really think this is my body's way of training me for those first few months. Lucky for you, it gives me a few needed moments in the day to come up with some prints for the up and coming holidays. 

Today's discounted download I LOVE! This will make a perfect print to put around your home, to give to your Thanksgiving guests, to take as a hostess gift..a good reminder for the entire year! I'd love to hear how you would use it.   Like I said before, I am still working on my goal of paying for this little munchkin in my tummy. He and I have had some great bonding time in these wee hours...isn't it amazing how much of a bond you can create with someone you have never met?!  I love him already!
So here is the new printable:

And instead of having you choose a color...ANYONE who buys this print gets ALL 4 colors! We are making this one easy.:) In my shop, I usually sell my downloadable prints for $6, but this fun little Thanksgiving print will be $4, for all 4 colors!

 Once you buy this print, you will be emailed the pdf file within 24 hours..usually much sooner!


Downloadable Gratitude Thanksgiving Prints (4 colors)



Thanks again for stopping by. I have a really fun free printable coming up later this week, inspired by my sweet husband and made especially for YOUR little munchkins for this Thanksgiving season!

1 comment:

Heather said...

So cute. I love it! :)