Monday, May 2, 2011

winner and fun series!

The winner of the Simple Serendipity Nest necklace is...


Congrats! Email me your address at kikicreates at gmail dot com and I will get it right off to you!

Two series that I have taken note of that started this week are:

Jones Design Company is having Flower week...

5 straight days of simple and beautiful homemade flowers. Go check it out.. Emily is an amazing designer in more than 10 ways! Her blog is always fun to look and be inspired at!

and

the lovely ladies at Whipperberry are at it again with

A series dedicated to getting to know some of Whipperberry's bloggy friends. What a fun way to meet everyone, right?! Head on over..Heather is giving you a chance to participate as well!

Have a happy day..thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Luci said...

Thank you SO much! I can't tell you how happy this makes me!

Heather said...

Oh Kiki, you're a doll!