Saturday, April 9, 2011

Eggs, Eggs, Eggs! {All About Easter}


Today I want to introduce you to one of my best friends, Kara from O-H So CraftyKara hasn't told many people about her blog, but jump on over there to see some amazing crafts and sewing. I promise it will make you want to pick up your fabric, paper or anything else you can find and create something fun!  She also has a fun photography blog to peruse!  Take it away, Kara:

Hi! My name is Kara from O-H So Crafty, and I am so excited to be one of Kiki's guests for All About Easter.  When she asked me to be a guest I knew right away what I wanted to do. I love having objects on top of my candlesticks and knew I could make some eggs over in a few ways to spice them up.  Come on over to my blog to learn how to make:

#1-Candlestick Nests

#2-Moss Eggs

#3- Rosette Eggs

#4-Flower Covered Eggs


Fun, huh! I am especially loving the Moss Eggs..reminds me of all the moss covered letters that are all the rage right now!  Thanks so much, Kara. Head over to her blog and give her some love!

Today is the last day to enter this week's giveaways!  Tomorrow we will have 2 more amazing giveaways up!  There are some really fun things to put in your Easter baskets up for grab!  Click on each of the images below to see the details of what are in them and to ENTER!


4 comments:

katie said...

super cute! i love eggs!

Grannys Attic said...

Very pretty! I love them all and the black and white candle sticks are perfect. Thanks for sharing, Vicky

Jenny Rodriguez said...

Very cute! If your friend adds a "follow" button, I'd love to keep up with her!

Ramona said...

very cute! and on my way to check out your friends page