Monday, February 21, 2011

Winner.

I cannot say thank you enough to everyone who reads and comments on my blog. How fun it is to share with you all the crazy ideas that run around in my head! I know my husband gets tired of hearing about ALL of them, so I appreciate you coming by! I just can't say thanks enough.  I had so much fun reading how everyone would use this print. I really think it is such a fun way to show someone you love them!

The winner of the 18"x24" I love you because print is.......




Congrats! Just email me your mailing address at kikicreates at gmail dot com and I will get you your print!

But is that it?!

of course not.

I REALLY am greatful for ALL of you.  This really is such a fun print, I hope you will hop right over to my shop and use this coupon right away:



Thanks a million.


No comments: