Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Cookies!

I had SO much fun decorating cookies for my son's class last night. I seriously could do this for a living, folks..oh, if I didn't have 3 angels running around my feet, a house to manage..and a husband to keep happy!:)  I am so addicted to using royal icing with this sugar cookie recipe...they compliment each other perfectly..and sometimes I like a little crunch on top of a soft cookie! And I love the detail you can do:

Loved all the little details you can add with sprinkles of all kinds:

Don't you love the texture!
 
Cute little snowmen:

and sweet little trees:

Really, SO FUN to make..and so yummy to eat!:)
 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome. In the words of Natalie just now, "I'm going to make those, and those, and those, and those."

Karina Arshad, Kaza Design, LLC. said...

Those are adorable!!!

Jana said...

Yummy! They turned out great.

Come enter for a free paper bead necklace from Heart Strings for Orphans!

http://gigglesglitzandglam.blogspot.com/2010/12/gifts-that-give-back-heart-strings.html

Susan @ Oh My! Creative said...

These look wonderful - I would love it if you linked them to my blog cookie exchange!

Susan,
http://entertainexchange.blogspot.com/
Party and Entertaining Inspiration

Tanvi@Sinfully Spicy said...

These are such neatly done cookies.Love the cute Santa!

Melinda said...

Santa is my favorite. I love his cute little beard. These are too cute to eat!